The FangGe Mirror Map cube is a normal 3x3 mirror cube with world map stickers carefully placed onto the puzzle. The color of the cube refers to the plastic color. The stickers remain the same across all versions.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube for Christmas in black plastic. It looks pretty great, but out of the box it was slow and catchy. I solved it a few times and then loosened the tensions on each side by a half turn and added some Lubicle Silk. It turns well, feels sturdy, and corner cuts a bit. It is not much more difficult to solve than a normal 3x3. I gave this four stars instead of five because it does not reverse cut and still catches a bit, and after a few days some of the stickers are starting to peel up at the edges.
The cube turns really good, and the stickers look great. It's a cheep and really great cube if you have the money you should really get it.