FangShi 57/54.6mm Hardware
The FangShi 57/54.6mm Hardware set is compatible with the FangShi ShuangRen 57mm V1/V2 and the Mini FangShi ShuangRen 54.6mm. Contains 6 screws, 6 springs, and 6 washers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm someone who likes to design my own original puzzles, and these springs and washers work great for them.
Everything in this set it very useful but the washers are the best. They make a Guanlong heavenly smooth
TL;DR if you thought the DaYan/AoLong hardware sets were a little too stiff for your 3x3, give these a shot (you might want to order extra washers just in case).
Not only are these springs one of the main reasons the FangShi ShuangRen/V2 has such a unique, effortlessly light turning style, installing them into other 3x3s such as a Zhanchi takes smoother cubes and crisps them up a bit. The turning resistance is reduced, and if pops are an issue the cube can be tensioned a bit tighter while maintaining a lighter, slightly more airy feel. Currently my favorite 3x3 springs, although I have yet to try Maru CX3 soft springs.
It is worth noting that while the springs are fantastic, the washers are very thinlike WitTwo v1 washers. In my opinion the threads on the screws also aren't long enough for other cores than the stock FangShi core. For my modded 57mm Zhanchi with a C4Y core, one of the screws doesn't quite fit all the way into the core, which forced me to have a looser tension than I'd like to prevent popping/corner twisting.