The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is the 2x2 version of the Ghost Cube. It is a very challenging 2x2 shape mod. While there's only one color, the many different-sized pieces make the ghost cube a unique challenge.
The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is available in black plastic with the option for silver, gold, or red stickers. The stickers are not necessary for solving the cube, but they can be applied to the puzzle if desired.
This is the original version of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube. There are 3 versions of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube in total, and each of them features a different cut pattern.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is the most disappointing purchase I've made form the cubicle, i understand the issues below are a result of poor manufacturing.
1) All of the layers are misaligned, not in the standard way a ghost cube turns and solves, but in such a way that it locks up constantly. You can visibly see gaps on one side of a layer and the compression on the opposite face instead of a uniform distance between faces as expected. It's construction is not square.
2) The corner caps pop off constantly and a few are clearly manufactured wrong because when they are put back in place they are not flush with the receiving piece. A noticeable gap exists and you can see the slot where the wings are supposed to recess into but can't because extra plastic exists. (See attached)
3) I had to remove all but 2 stickers and re position them because they were so off skew out of the box.
4)This puzzle is extremely light which is normally a bonus but this just feels cheap and not of quality.
Overall i expected something better for $15. None of these are huge deals but the fact that there were multiple issues was a bummer.
Slight popping issue, but it's ok overall. good turning and nice sticker quality. Definitely worth the money
The cube was very fun to solve, but one of the pieces kept popping of. It is bigger than I thought it would be, which is nice when you have big hands, and it turns well. Overall, the puzzle is great, and the pieces can just be glued together to keep them from popping.
Its a fun, light cube that is fun to solve. It doesn't lock up like its big brother. My recommendation, don't drop it. It does break apart and you can put it back together. My rating: meh.
not going to lie I expected it to be better, It has a ton of lock ups and sometimes I cant fix the lockups and just have to turn the cube 3 times in the opposite direction instead of the quarter turn I was trying to do. It turning quality if pretty similar to my V-cube 2x2 that also locks a decent amount except for this cube its worse because its also hard to align due to the shape. the puzzle is very light, which probably contributes to its cheap feel. The pieces are all caps that attach onto the cube and one of them keeps falling off during solves so I'm going to have to hot glue it back on to keep it in place, not a huge deal but annoying. Im not disappointed I bought it since I like it as a collection piece but if i had a chance to do over i wouldn't buy It again.
Compared to my 2x2 mirror cube, this one feels cheap and isn't nearly as fun to solve. If it would corner cut better then that would be a great improvement. Magnets to help with alignment and something to give it more mass would help too.
it was all broken i had to freaking glue it back together
I always wanted this cube ,when it arrive to the mail I was excited!
This was a very good puzzle, the stickers looked really nice on the cube (I got black and green). My one complaint is that it catches a lot. Oh yeah and a have had one of the caps pop off and i panicked thinking it was broken but it slid back on nice and easy.
First off, the stickers that this cube came with are super high quality, and they have a very enjoyable texture to them. The stickers look absolutely amazing! (I have the white cube with black stickers.) I would say that the LimCube logo is completely invisible on the black stickers, but I still wanted to put it on there. The cube turns very well, even without lube! There is a little bit of catching, but thats understandable with this type of shape mod. The cube is a very hard challenge, and I really enjoy it. I would highly recommend this puzzle to anyone looking for a very unique challenge.