The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is the 2x2 version of the Ghost Cube. It is a very challenging 2x2 shape mod. While there's only one color, the many different-sized pieces make the ghost cube a unique challenge.
The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is available in black plastic with the option for silver, gold, or red stickers. The stickers are not necessary for solving the cube, but they can be applied to the puzzle if desired.
This is the original version of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube. There are 3 versions of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube in total, and each of them features a different cut pattern.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is so cool I just love playing with it, even though it catches corners quite a bit the solve is so thilling but challenging it took me about 20 minutes. The quality feels ok just be careful with it because it is very light, every corner is hollow so you dont want to drop it or it might break XD. The stickers are nice but not so sturdy, a couple of little ones want to peel off. It's a great collection piece, a must have if you love ghost cubes.
FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube
This is a really fun cube to solve, not difficult at all once you've solved it a number of times and your mind adjusts to the shape shifting. Nice way to impress your friends and family. The turning is pretty smooth, but there's a bit of catching. I wouldn't say that it detracts from the solving experience. I'd recommend this cube.
This is not a good 2x2 ghost cube at all catches alot and gets stuck quite often the only thing this has going for it is that its the only 2x2 ghost cube on the market really
Already right out of the box pieces and stickers were falling of!
This is the most disappointing purchase I've made form the cubicle, i understand the issues below are a result of poor manufacturing.
1) All of the layers are misaligned, not in the standard way a ghost cube turns and solves, but in such a way that it locks up constantly. You can visibly see gaps on one side of a layer and the compression on the opposite face instead of a uniform distance between faces as expected. It's construction is not square.
2) The corner caps pop off constantly and a few are clearly manufactured wrong because when they are put back in place they are not flush with the receiving piece. A noticeable gap exists and you can see the slot where the wings are supposed to recess into but can't because extra plastic exists. (See attached)
3) I had to remove all but 2 stickers and re position them because they were so off skew out of the box.
4)This puzzle is extremely light which is normally a bonus but this just feels cheap and not of quality.
Overall i expected something better for $15. None of these are huge deals but the fact that there were multiple issues was a bummer.
Slight popping issue, but it's ok overall. good turning and nice sticker quality. Definitely worth the money
The cube was very fun to solve, but one of the pieces kept popping of. It is bigger than I thought it would be, which is nice when you have big hands, and it turns well. Overall, the puzzle is great, and the pieces can just be glued together to keep them from popping.
Its a fun, light cube that is fun to solve. It doesn't lock up like its big brother. My recommendation, don't drop it. It does break apart and you can put it back together. My rating: meh.