The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is the 2x2 version of the Ghost Cube. It is a very challenging 2x2 shape mod. While there's only one color, the many different-sized pieces make the ghost cube a unique challenge.
The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube is available in black plastic with the option for silver, gold, or red stickers. The stickers are not necessary for solving the cube, but they can be applied to the puzzle if desired.
This is Version 2 of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube. There are 3 versions of the LimCube 2x2 Ghost Cube in total, and each of them features a different cut pattern.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube itself turns fine, not great and it gets stuck but it is all right, but the biggest issue is that it can get caught and you have to resolve the first side many times per solve because the pieces are the exact same in different spots with absolutely no differentiation. Would not recommend buying this cube.