The FangShi LimCube 2x2 Transform Pyraminx is a 2x2 pyraminx shape mod with circular parts located along the midway point of each edge. The circular parts can be rotated 180 degrees to scramble the puzzle beyond what is possible with an ordinary 2x2 pyraminx (pyramorphix).
Show all FangShi LimCube 2x2 Transform Pyraminx puzzles
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The freely turning centers on this puzzle add an intersting spin to the pyramorphix solve. I was able to solve it intuitively for the first time in about 10 minutes, and the solve is relatively beginner friendly. The stickerless shades and matte finish are very appealing; they remind me of the shades on the Qiyi budget line. Because of the amount of pieces and different axes, the layers can be difficult to align, but the turning of the puzzle has a smooth, sandy feeling. With virtually no corner cutting, it's by no means a speed cube, but I'd recommend this puzzle to anyone looking for a unique solve.