The FangShi LimCube Dual 3x3 V1.0 is a cube in a cube puzzle. There is a standard 3x3 puzzle that is visible on the exterior, but there is also another 3x3 puzzle that is visible in the 3x3 grid that forms the center piece on each side. The solver must solve both the internal and external 3x3s in order to complete the puzzle.
The puzzle features embedded tiles that won't wear off easily.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I got this puzzle i was amazed at how well it turned. When I ordered it I assumed it would be very difficult to turn, because of the internal piece, and because of its similarity to the crazy planet cubes. I doubt anyone will be speedsolving it, but it is very well made and very fun to solve.
The outer tiles are also very nice. I prefer stickerless puzzles, but not every puzzle can be made stickerless. the tiles are a nice compromise. They are very well made and should never need to be replaced like stickers.
My only complaint is with the internal pieces. They are very difficult to see. The view holes are very narrow and look deep into the cube. The cube must be pointed directly at you to see the colors, this makes finding specific pieces, and following the pieces through an algorithm, very difficult. Also the red and orange colors are too close together. They are easy enough to tell apart on the outside, but very easy to mix up when looking at the internal pieces. Here the other versions use different colors for red. I hope this fixes the problem.