FangShi LimCube Morpho Helena
The FangShi LimCube Morpho Helena is a puzzle based on a skewb mechanism, but with a twist! It also has edge turning capabilities. This means that the Morpho Helena can shape shift and jumble and bandage!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Don’t get this thing guys. Just buy the skewby copter extreme. I gotta say I’m VERY annoyed that they decided to redesign this line instead of keeping the skewby copter extreme design. I was gonna to a freaking AWESOME part swap mod thing with this and the extreme, but these stupid parts aren’t compatible with each other! It has the EXACT same core as the extreme, I’ve literally swapped parts in their cores and there was no difference. Yet, for some reason they had to make this whole line of puzzles suck.
This thing pops like a gun and catches way too much. It also has some REALLY annoying internal lock ups. It introduced me to the Aureola and that thing is AWESOME