FangShi LimCube Morpho Helenor Octavia
The FangShi LimCube Morpho Helenor Octavia features a unique mechanism that combines the turning of a helicopter cube and a 2x2! Swap pieces in a variety of ways with this crazy puzzle from FangShi!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Just looking at this thing it gives me the creeps and then when i got this cube as a gag gift from one of my friends I was even more disgusted . The turning SUCKED the cube popped so much. Did i mention the turning sucked and the cube popped so much which made it totally unusable yet. I feel like this cube should be a crime. HOW is this thing mass produced. If you want to waste $40 and get a whole lot of stress go ahead buy this cube.
The puzzle catches on itself multiple times with every turn you make.