The FangShi LimCube Skewby Copter Extreme is a mix of a skewb mechanism with that of a curvy copter. That means you will have skewb style turns mixed with twistable edges all in one solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle because I love the skewb-curvycopter combo. I already owned the mf8 Twins Skewb and this one looked similar but different enough to warrant a purchase. This puzzle is just a blast to solve. After solving the twins skewb this one was a piece of cake so Id recommend this as a first puzzle if you're interested in the skewb-curvycopter puzzles. It turns very well and never pops, and was not drowned in lube before being put in the box like some other puzzles. I highly recommend this puzzle.