FangShi LimCube Venom Cube
The FangShi LimCube Venom Cube is a 2x2 with wire frame like extensions that make this an edge turning puzzle. The inner ball core also has a 2x2 on it, making this a multi-layered puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The Venom Cube is now one of my favorite cubes to solve! It is a very intuitive cube, and if you have experience with a 2x2, and beginner edge swapping with setup moves then you can solve this cube, and have a fun time doing so.
However, i ended up dropping it about 2 feet on accident, and one of the outer edge pieces broke off. That was the first time I dropped the cube, and first time I have broken a cube by dropping it (i am clumsy and have dropped almost all of my cubes at some point haha). I used E6000 glue and it is as good as new now!
As long as you're fragile with it, you'll have tons of fun solving the Venom Cube, and I do recommend picking it up for yourself!