The FangShi LimCube Void Star Wheel is a 3D-printed void puzzle. The faces rotate, and the corners twist as well.
Get this unique, collectible, fun puzzle in white plastic or green. Looks great in any collection.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The puzzle itself is a little overpriced putting it out of reach for a lot of people.
This puzzle does remind me of the VeryPuzzle void tutminx. This should come with a key for turning.
OOTB this puzzle's wheels turn nicely. I am concerned about loosing the stickers.
As far as the difficulty, I'd compare this to a Klotski puzzle. It has 10 hearts per face, each face (12) is a different color. Each corner contains 6 hearts of 3 different and intersecting colors as well as three different colored triangles. The intersecting corners are there to move the hearts onto a different track.
My advice is that this is not meant for twisting the pieces but slowly or at least carefully sliding the pieces and parts..
I'd also add that this isn't meant for anything more than a slow peaceful and interactive piece of expensive art.
I really enjoy it. I'm working on making a rainbow on as many faces as I can...