FanXin Banana 2x2x3
The FanXin Banana is a shape modification of a 2x2x3 puzzle. Don't try to peel this one though, just twist and turn until it is back in banana shape! Good luck!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I added the sticker, from a banana I got at the store.
From across the puzzle looks like a real banana.
OOTB, this puzzle is amazing and fun to scramble.
I was delighted to find that there is a solution guide included, which can assist with the solve (if needed).
Any level cube enthusist.
I LOVE THIS PUZZLE
Starting with a fully solved puzzle, you can turn it into a boat carrying 2 giant bananas by just making 3 strategic moves. Search it out, and make the banana boat. Now show it to a friend who knows nothing about twisty puzzles. Put it behind your back and in less than 2 seconds turn it into one single banana. It's a mind blower ! Just be sure to practice this before you make a fool of yourself !