The FanXin Color Brick is a 3x3 provides an interesting toy-like texture similar to that of colorful bricks that kids play with. Mix, match, swap, and change out the extra pieces (included) to create new patterns or to simply start your solve over!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i love this cube i can make my very own rubiks coloured cube with my own colours....very simple to play with....
i really wish fanxin would make a 2x2 id buy it rite now
This is a really good cube for people who like Legos and cubes, like me, and it turns really well for a Lego cube and turns better than Rubik’s brand cubes
So I'm assuming that the purpose of this cube is to move the Lego pieces around in order to scramble the cube. Personally, I see no reason to do this. Just scramble it like a regular 3x3. I'm actually glad that the pieces are difficult to remove because I have no intention of doing so. The cube looks great and it moves surprisingly well.
Yes love all the products and will continue to purchase more
That's not meant to be a jab at it, it just wasn't intended for any serious cubing. I think it looks great. Matches great with legos
I order the wrong color but not their fault it’s not of a puzzle that a speed cube but I love it
This is a good cube, it has a smooth turning that i like, and it's a good puzzle for people that like to play with lego bricks and make a lot of customs creations with it. After you put the pieces into the cube, it's hard to peel off them, so you need a brick separator that comes in many lego sets, but luckily i have that piece. This cube it's fun to solve, specially if you try to solve it fast.