FanXin Lemon 3x3
The FanXin Lemon is a shape modification of the classic 3x3 puzzle. With so many pieces that are similar in shape, and identical in color, this puzzle is sure to challenge any puzzle enthusiast!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
FanXin Lemon 3x3
I'm really enjoying my Lemon. It's the kind of puzzle that you think's gonna be as easy as any 3x3 until you realize that your range of motion is more limited. It changes the way you solve and makes for a more challenging puzzle. The only issue I had was that one of the "corner" caps popped during a solve, but it went back on easily enough and it's been otherwise perfect. Turning is surprisingly smooth. Great puzzle. I'm happy I got one.