FanXin Nautilus Cube
The FanXin Nautilus Cube is a square-1 shape modification in the shape of a multi-colored nautilus shell. Test your skill with this deceptively challenging puzzle!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this coming be for it’s difficulty and yes. Once you scramble it up, you can kill about an hour or so trying to solve it. Very fun and challenging. I love it!!!
ILL DEFİNETLY GİVE A 5- STAR BECAUSE ITS JUST 1350 B.E AND İTS THE BEST SUPPORT ITS MY MAİN I ALWAYS BUY LUDEN'S AND I HAVE LOTS OF AP AND ONE SHOT ADC
OK for the beginner who wants to try a shape shifting puzzle for the first time.Most disruptions are fairly easy to solve.The hardest one I could find is when you separate the two smallest pieces from the two largest pieces and then keep on mixing.This will lead to a fairly hard solve that should challenge a beginner.The seashell shape is attractive and interesting to the collector.