The FanXin Skewb is the first skewb released from FanXin. It has a sturdy and snappy feel, and it features ball bearings that help the pieces slide into place. The design also allows stickerless variants to be produced, and it is currently the only Skewb with a stickerless (pink) version.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I only bought this puzzle because I heard they had a really good pyraminx, this was might be the worst puzzle in my collection. It can’t corner cut at ALL, it’s pop crazy and the caps won’t even stay on. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS, you will be disappointed.
The cube is ok. The cube doesnt pop very often. Ball bearings do their job. While speed solving the cube will lock up at times and the corner will pop off. Lube doesnt stay in for long even dnm-37 doesnt stay in there for long. The cube comes really really oily and greasy and comes just about completely dry on this inside. When you first put lube in it it turns uncontrollably even silk didnt slow it down then the lube would disappear in a few days going back to what is was like before you lubed it. I would recommend qiyi skewb or just get a X-man wingy skewb.
Average price, average cornercutting, average shades, average speed, average performance. Literally the most average puzzle I've ever felt. Buy a qiyi or congs.
It's not as good as the qiyi and the moyu