The FanXin Square-1 is now available! The puzzle is pre-lubricated from the factory, and it turns very smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I have done a couple hundred solves on this puzzle, and have found it relatively fun. However, popping is a big problem.
this square-1 is ok for beginners but it is horrible if you want to be serious in square-1
this cube is very good! it is better than the shengshou, but not as good as the qiyi. I lubed it with speedy and it was smoother.
This is not a great square one, just saying. It constantly pops, the sticker quality is poor, and despite the semi-smooth turning, it locks up horribly. This may just be my specific puzzle, but I am not willing to pay FanXin for a second chance. I have put wt.3 lubicle in it(Buy the lube) and it made it bubbly smooth, but didn't affect the cubes lockup problem. Overall, if you are patient, or want to do a lot of modding buy this puzzle, but if you want a good square-1, just buy a qiyi.
Right out of the box this cube was very sluggish and didn't move too well. I did some solves and noticed that it does not corner cut either, and had a weird color scheme (Which could be fixed by getting different stickers) In my opinion I would go for the QiYi Square-1 but that is my opinion, I'll let other people have theirs too.
It turns very smoth out of the box no lube needed