The Fidget Tri-Spinner a new contraption developed specifically with fidgeters in mind. With the Fidget Tri-Spinner, you can set the spinner into motion with your hands and watch it keep spinning and spinning for minutes at a time. While the spinner is in motion, you can try to balance the spinner on your fingers or even another spinner at the same time.
This version features metal ball-bearings.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Nice spinner. This will spin for a long time. Has a nice weight. Fairly solid build. Hasn't fallen apart so that's good!
too good but dont roll to much
This spinner is one of the best I have tried recently. I've gotten spin times of 2:30, the longest of any that I have used. However, the black caps covering the outer bearings do tend to fall off when the spinner is dropped, but this isn't a big deal. Overall, this is great product and anyone should get it!
It's turn pretty good. It doesn't last for that long while its spinning but still pretty good. I would recommend it is you want something cheap and you can only buy this
This isn't a puzzle or a cube in that fact, but the spinner provides a device with a simple design and goal but keeps you intertained, coming up with new tricks, or just causally using it, it's an interesting experience and is a good toy to keep anyone occupied at any age, The design has been perfected on the three sided fashion it's in, I had a friend make one back in September with two sides and three sides is definitely the peak of it, I suggest getting more than one because friends and family will want to take them but definitely a 10/10