Fidget Tri-Spinner VII (Rainbow)
The Fidget Tri-Spinner is a new contraption developed specifically with fidgeters in mind. With the Fidget Tri-Spinner, you can set the spinner into motion with your hands and watch it keep spinning and spinning for minutes at a time. While the spinner is in motion, you can try to balance the spinner on your fingers or even another spinner at the same time.
This version features high-quality steel ball bearings and a metallized rainbow frame. It is packaged inside a sturdy cardboard box.
Version VII: The Fidget Tri-Spinner VII closely resembles the Tri-Spinner I, except the hollow areas on each of the legs has been replaced with a colorful tri-spinner pattern.
Note: If your spinner is making rattling noises or not spinning for very long, it's possible that some of the parts are loose. To fix this, we would recommend taking apart the middle casing and making sure all of the parts are secured in place and then putting it back together. After everything is secured, it should be able to spin with very little noise.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.