GAN 11 M 3x3
This cube is free in our promotion this week! From now until September 28, get this cube with any order over $150. To claim, add it to your qualifying cart!
The GAN 11 M is a new magnetic 3x3 release by famous manufacturer GAN. This version of the GAN 11 comes traditionally magnetized with edge-corner magnets. The GAN 11 M’s tensions and elasticities are adjustable using the GES Pro system.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Good quality build, very nice turning and a solid deal for a Gan cube. After setting it up on #2 with the dark blue nuts, 3 clicks in on the transparent setting thingy and a bit of Mystic and Silk, I got a fairly smooth, crisp turning cube with great speed but a little unstable. If you want a GAN cube but don't want to break the bank, I'd say this is a solid option. Reminds me a lot of the Guhong V4, just a bit faster, lighter and overall much better quality. Out of this, the WRM 2021 and Tengyun V2 I'd say this is my favorite, and as long as you aren't super picky about your magnet strength, highly recommended. Only issue I have is that its a tad unstable, but even then it can corner cut basically anywehere.