The GAN251 M Explorer is the newest 2x2 speed cube from GAN. This cube features all of the same characteristics of the 249 V2 M like great corner cutting, matte finish, a light/airy feel, and a medium magnetic strength. This small increase in size (2mm), although seemingly insignificant, is definitely noticeable and gives the solver much more control over the puzzle and ultimately leads to a better solving experience!
This puzzle features an extra set of GES nuts: yellow, blue, and purple.
AKA: GAN251 M, GAN251M
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is right on par with the MGC for me.
its very good and i got it for the 47 percent discount so i got it cheaper
It is a great speed cube but the corners twist easy. It is still my main because the little magic m was my old main.
When I first got the cube, it felt tight and not really smooth, but when I added lube it because very fast and felt good. If you have lube, it’s worth the $30 price tag.
This cube is very good! It is able to corner cut, and it is very fast. The magnets are just perfect to have an awesome experience. I overall recommend this cube, as it is one of my favorite 2x2s. I rate it 9.75/10.
It’s ok but not the best
This cube was a little fast and uncontrollable. I personally will stick with my MGC elite and I think the cube is a little overpriced, but over all it is decent.
GAN 251 M Explorer
It’s very good I just got back to cubing after a long time it’s a overall amazing cube