GAN 251 M Leap (UV Coated)
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is the best 2x2 ever! Lots of customizing option and it fits many turning styles. Self-alignment is very helpful. If you have the money, buy this right away.
If it wasn’t as expensive as it is, I would’ve given it 5 stars, but it is $45, so not the best choice in the world.
I got this cube from the 35$ mystery puzzle, which is amazing given it's 45$ price. It literally turns by it self up to 35 degrees, and cuts 45 amazingly. No pops, no locks, but the only thing I will say is that the GES system on this cube is a bit annoying to switch out without getting a second pair of hands to help with holding the cube while you adjust it. As well, it has this really nice crunchy and and satisfying sound and isn't too loud. Overall, way better than my previous main, the MGC Elite.
This cube is sooooo cool with its self alignment system. But it’s is not for everyone for example j perm does not like it too much. But I like it so 5 stars