GAN 356 Air Pro 3x3
The GAN 356 Air Pro is a 3x3 speed cube, the non-magnetized version of the Air SM with a design that prioritizes soft feel and light weight, and the unique honeycomb design on the pieces. This version of the 356 features the numerical IPG. This core/GES combination (numerical IPG) utilizes a unique design that makes getting perfectly even tensions easier than ever before.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s a great smooth cube but I would rather have a magnetic cube for this price
This cube is basically a non magnetic version of an air sm. I love that it comes with numerical ipg but that's just what I think. The only problem that I have is that the stickers chip a lot after you use it for a while. Other than that, pretty good cube.
it is very smooth but not worth for this price