GAN 356 Air S (Master) - Unstickered
The GAN 356 Air S Master is the non-magnetized version of the Air SM with a design that features a soft feel and light weight, the Gan Elasticity System V2, and the standard honeycomb design on the pieces. The magnet slots that are present in the Air SM have been removed in the Air S in order to make the puzzle as light as possible.
Each Air S (Master) - Unstickered comes with a set of GAN classic stickers (not full-bright, which is out of stock), a GAN CFOP tutorial pamphlet, and plastic adjusting tool. Please note that the logo sticker and GES V2 spring set are NOT included.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.