GAN 356 Air SM - Unstickered
The GAN 356 Air SM - Unstickered is an unstickered version of the very popular GAN 3x3 that features factory magnetization and the innovative hexagonal honeycomb design.
This version comes with one set of GES (blue, purple, and green), a tensioning tool, a gan cube bag, and a set of GAN classic stickers (not full-bright, which is out of stock). No logo is included.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So at the time of writing the cube was on sale for only 24.99
I got the black version, which consistantly runs out of stock so oof
It is an Gan air sm so just read the reviews on that, but I am gonna write about the issues with stickering and the differences
It says it only provides the G-Series of GES Nuts, but I go the S-Series as well (so I got the full set), but don't be alarmed if yours only comes with one set. The yellow, orange, and green stickers are really dark and not the default ORACLE stickers that GAN uses, so go get yourself a full bright or half bright sticker set, instead of this. It is recommended u get a pro friend to do it because air bubbles can form in the stickers when not being careful.
If the black version ever comes back in stock, get it, as it is a great deal for a legendary cube that will be gone soon.