The GAN356 Air UM is a magnetized GAN356 Air Ultimate, GAN's flagship 3x3 and current world record cube for both single and average. The Air UM is the world's first mass produced magnetic 3x3, and is the culmination of a collaboration between GAN and Cubicle Labs. The Air UM offers an outstanding blend of lightness and stability, along with a unique tactile feel thanks to the cube's magnetic pieces. The attraction between pieces also provides significant reductions in overshooting and locking up.
The GAN 356 Air UM features purple GES nuts pre-installed, along with a pair of tensioning tools, a package containing the six other GES nuts, a CFOP pamphlet, GAN VIP card, and blue GAN cube bag.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.