The GAN 356 M E 3x3 is a magnetic 3x3 with many features! It has a honeycomb pattern on the contact surfaces, 4 elasticity adjustments, 3 center travel adjustments, and a full-bright, matte finish. This is one of the best-value GAN 3x3s that has ever been released. Get yours today!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s a little bit hard to customize the cube. The cube has some lock ups because of the corners but overall it’s a nice cube for a gan budget cube.
the Gan 356 M E is a Gan i3 or i Carry S without the smart cube internals. because of this, the cube feels very hollow and a bit blocky.
adjusting the "Numerical Tension Nut" can be a bit tricky, and I can foresee the less coordinated customers scratching the surface of their cube with the included stamped screwdriver.
thankfully this cube does NOT come with 1296 adjustment settings--only Center Travel and Tension (3 and 4 settings each, respectively).
despite all mentioned problems and oddities, the 356 M E is nice and simple puzzle that you can adjust to be quite tight and blocky, a characteristic some solvers who enjoy older-style cubes will enjoy.
A little catchy but I just got this cube so it might change a bit, definitely a lube eater so it’s very dry, a little bit way too loose, but hey it’s one of my first gan cubes so it’s not the worst cube in my collection but it could be better.