The GAN 460 M is the highly anticipated 4x4 from GAN featuring a new magnetic positioning system and rounded pieces. It has a crunchy and fast feel, which gives it tremendous speed and feel in its outer layers.
The package contains the GAN 460 M in a plastic case, a GAN protective cube bag, and a GAN tensioning tool.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
GAN 460 M
It works good which is some people's only thing but for me it comes with almost nothing other than bag and nut driver and normally Gan has more in there so what I'm sayin is I wish that this not the only 4x4 that Gan made
Is a great 4x4 from gan
good outer layers, bad /very strong inner layers, and an insane price tag. don't drop, or it can have problems.
way better than my old 4x4 as soon as it arrived. already made my solves faster.
First turns out of the box were great, but after some time of using it, it felt really stiff and somehow was really fragile. I tried fixing the stiffness with some lubes but it didn’t work. It felt as fragile as before, popping and falling apart after every turn. I don’t recommend.
The same as the title
Outer layers are actually awesome, but inner layers has very, VERY strong magnets. Main problem are lock-ups and not great corner cutting. when too loose, you can´t control it and when too tight, you cant turn with it. but it feels very nice and has powerful gloss surface.