The GAN Smart Timer is a Bluetooth timer designed by famous speedcube manufacturer GAN. Powered by four AAA batteries with a sleek GAN design, the GAN Smart Timer has a variety of cool features streamlined specially for speedcubing:
- Buttons freeze until 1 second elapses to prevent accidental timer stops
- Compatible with GAN smart cubes and Cube Station app
- Records averages of 5
- Durable, high quality buttons
Batteries not included. M2 or M3 screwdriver needed to open the battery compartment.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
good timer for price.
Works as it should, it does require four AAA batteries so getting a g4 /g5 is probably cheaper in the long run. You can turn off bluetooth by holding down the Gan reset button I believe. That’s what I did and the blinking bluetooth sign went away at the very least.
It works amazing. It only takes 4 batteries. I am such a sucker for the blue lights that light up when you place your hands on the timer. Overall 10/10, would recommend to everyone. The Ao5 button is a extremely cool feature too!
It can only connect to the phone through cubestation and not Bluetooth to CStimer. When I try connecting it, it says I need a code. WhAt'S tHe CoDe?!?
Works gr8, btw
The code to connect a Bluetooth device is almost always 0000, 1111, or 1234.
its a good timer but a few things about it
is idk how much the bluetooth is going to drain the battery
i had to get batterys seperately which i suspected
Gan button = reset
and then a power button
really simple but also
i suspected it when i bought it
Somehow this timer is cheaper than stackmat g4 and looks better. This thing doesn’t connect to cstimer with its unique Bluetooth tech but you can still use the cable to connect the timer to your computer. Overall it’s really good timer.
GAN Smart Timer (Bluetooth)
It works and hasn’t exploded. What more could you ask for
App is a bit slow but is great once it connects
the style of it is simplified from my g4 timer and less buttons