The GAN Standard Lube 10mL is a low viscosity lube that works best on the pieces. It is packaged in a clear bottle with a tamper-proof cap.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Buy more and save!
2Products on sale do not qualify for bulk discounts
This lube is absolutely amazing! It made my cube corner cut way better on the RS3M 2020 and i definetely reccomend and it is really quick lube!
The lube is great for my cube, and it makes it nice and smooth.
My Lubicle Speed was making my cube gummy for some reason, so I got the "official" gan lube to see if that made a difference, and I'd say it did for me! I'm still a noob on lube types, but this is the best I've tried so far. I'm not sure what the difference is between this and the magic lube, but I don't think the magic is necessary in this case.
Great for 11 m pro
What can I say it’s lube and it’s great for new cubers
Speedy, sturdy, solid.
It’s wonderful, I thin the 10ml is the perfect size, I feel like I’ll never run out, and it works for exactly what I need it too, I don’t think the magic lube is necessary, this one works just fine, and doesn’t dry up that much either
Very nice. Put my cube right in the window that I like. Smooth but not slippery.
my cubes are too fast for my own good.