The GAN356 MagLev represents a new twist on a familiar favorite. Joining the classic 356 series of GAN 3x3s, this new version incorporates the innovation and technology of 2023.
This one has repelling magnets in place of a spring, offering not only a fresh approach but also enhanced performance.
Featuring 6 tension adjustments, 6 center travel adjustments, corner/core magnetization, and the classic honeycomb pattern on its internals, this version has a lot of features.
This is a more affordable GAN 3x3 with most of the features you would get in a flagship.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube has the best and smoothest corner-cutting out of all the cubes I own. The turning feel is similar to the ballcore Ys3m but with less friction and less clicky magnets. This cube is also the quietest cube out there even when compared to tengyuns and tornados. If you are thinking of buying a Gan cube then this is probably the best option due to the fair price and value, along with it just being an all around great cube.