GAN 356 RS 3x3
The GAN 356 RS is the latest update of the popular budget friendly 3x3 speed cube from GAN, the 356 R. This puzzle features a smooth, soft GAN feel that is characteristic of their cubes. At 72g this puzzle represents the intersection between state-of-the-art engineering and budget consideration.
AKA: GAN356RS, GAN 356RS, GAN 356 RS, GAN RS, 356 RS
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love it
GAN 356 RS 3x3
it's a very good cube out of the box, but after awhile it slows down and just isn't the same. I think it's a bit expensive for a non magnetic cube that starts to slow down after awhile.
best non magnetic cube by far
Would be better with Magnets, but with lube it spins really well.
The cube itself is very great for the first couple days out of the box. However, once you start to use it a lot more, the cube starts to turn slower and slower and eventually pop and become weak. Even with lube it is not the best. Would not recommend.
Not magnetic but I used it
First of all, this is an AMAZING CUBE. but I feel GAN should lower the price because you shouldn't pay $16 for a non-magnetic cube. but again this is gan. so this is a great cube, but would be better with magnets