The GAN 356 XS is the successor to the popular GAN 356 X. This new magnetic flagship 3x3 features multiple innovations in 3x3 design, including an adjustable magnet system, a dual-adjustment tension/compression system, and an all plastic core that significantly reduces the weight of the puzzle. These features put together, the GAN 356 XS stands as one of the lightest, most high-tech modern 3x3's on the market.
Feliks Zemdegs used this puzzle to set the 5.53 second 3x3 world record average in November 2019.
Full In-depth Review
- GAN 356 XS 3x3
- GAN Tensioning Tool
- GAN Tensioning Nuts
- GAN Size 5 Blue Bag
- GAN XS Card
- GAN Plastic Clam-shell Case
- GAN CFOP Pamphlet
AKA: GAN356 XS, GAN356X S, GAN 356XS, GAN 356X S, 356XS, 356 XS, GANXS, GAN XS
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
The magnets are a little strong for my liking. Even on the lowest setting. but it's smooth and fast.
Unbelievable Cube, but many other cubes out at a lower price (which are also good)
The Gan XS is a very very good flagship which I cannot explain in words. It has a papery, airy feel ootb and comes with a frosted feel. After some time, the frosted changes into semi-glossy, the grip is not an issue at all. The tensioning system is a bit complicated when you get the cube but you will get used to it. The tensioning system is actually very good and helps us to find the perfect tension for us.
Wud I recommend this product?
Well, here is the part where I want to tell you guys that there are better cubes coming at almost quarter the price of the XS. Here are the cubes.
1) Dayan Tengyun v2 M - This cube comes at 31.95 USD and has a ton of customization and I personally think that this is a better choice than the XS. This cube also has 3 diff magnet settings. This cube has a smooth and quiet feel.
2) MGC elite M - This is the rival of the Tengyun V2, It is completely opposite to the Tengyun v2. It has simplified tensioning and 2 diff magnet settings while the Tengyun v2 has a complex tensioning system. I think so this cube will fit those who like blocky and loud cubes while Tengyun v2 is the choice for those who like smooth quiet cubes.
Looking at the budget side, the rs3m 2020 and the guhong v4m are very good cubes that are perfect for beginners looking for magnetic cubes.
My advice: Do not buy a cube bcz someone has it, buy it only if you think its gonna suit you.
I bought this 2 months ago and I really like it but the only problem is that I didn't buy any lubricant for it.
OOTB the cube was amazing, fast and it corner-cuts nearly everywhere, but after the factory lube dried it started to have really bad corner-cutting and slow turning
I would definitely recommend it (BUT BUY LUBE FOR IT!)
By far the best cube I've ever used! One of my buddies is getting the Gan 11 pro, so I'll check that out to compare. Would rate higher than 5 if it was possible.
Cube is good and turns well but the only problem is that it constantly makes a squeak noise.
love it pb renewer
It is so good it is amazing
In three words, this cube is smooth stable speed. On my first session with this cube, I dropped half a second off of my PB Ao5 and I’ve gotten my first sub 11 single, this cube is well worth the cost!
It's a good cube, but the stickers come off so quickly. I now have 3 sides with no stickers or half stickers, pretty sad. But turns good and fast, but get the stickerless one.
At the start I used the light blue nut on setting 3 and spring compression on setting 5 or 4 clicks. It was slightly too flimsy for me. Then I switched over to the dark blue nut at setting number two and spring compression at the tightest. It was very stable but corner cutting was sacrificed a lot. Now I use the light blue nut at setting 1 and the spring compression 4 clicks or setting 5. Now it is an in between of stability, corner cutting, and speed.