Gans 356 Center Caps V2
The Gans 356 Center Caps were recently redesigned by the manufacturer. Additional plastic was removed from the center cap to improve the fault-tolerance and reduce catches.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
They really do make a big difference to the gans
The caps make locking almost non existent. However, every now and then I get a very minor lock up. Get this if you already have a gans no questions asked.
I just put in these new center caps into my Gans 356, and they immediately fixed nearly all catching that has been occurring. If you have already purchased a 356 from The Cubicle, I see no reason not to get these, free, with a future purchase. And if you didn't purchase your 356 from The Cubicle, they are only two dollars. Seriously, get these. You won't regret it.