The Gans 357 is the latest offering from Gans. It features a larger size and more rounded center pieces compared to the Gans III V2. The stickers are also shaped to fit the pieces on the cube.
Like all cubes in the Gans III line, the Gans 357 cube features an "octopus core," which requires a special 5.5mm nut driver to fasten. We will include a free mini 5.5mm nut driver with each puzzle.
This is the unstickered version of the Gans 357. It is fully assembled but comes with stickers not applied. Two sets of stickers are provided.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The 57mm version is smoother and quieter than the 56mm Gans III v2.
The Hexapus Gans Core is flexible Nylon plastic. The cores flexibility means if tensions are too lose, the cube becomes very unstable, as the centers flex significantly.
The core's flexibility also means the puzzle performs well even when the puzzle is tensioned more tightly than other designs.
The cube turns nicely, and doesn't pop. Surprisingly, mine came lubed perfectly from the factory, and was also tensioned well.
It comes with a little tensioning tool, but I prefer a 5.5mm nut driver.