This is the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) version of this product. To see the Assembled version of this product, please click here.
The Ganspuzzle III V2 is the latest revision of the 3x3 speedcube from Ganspuzzle. This newer version features smoother turning due to a few minor physical changes in the edge pieces. It measures 56mm across and features a patented core known as the GansCore, a hexapus-shaped core that is flexible and easily adjustable.
5.5mm Nut Driver: This DIY Kit comes with a small, plastic tool for adjusting the tensions.
Important Note: This product is an unconventional DIY Kit in that its pieces are pre-assembled and stored in a box. However, the experience is very similar to the DIY Kit because the stickers have not been applied and the nuts have not been fastened.
Availability: The DIY Kit form of this product is currently only available in Primary and Stickerless. White and Black will be available soon.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I have the stickerless version of this cube, it realy is a good cube. acurate turning is best tho, the corner cutting is good but id does lock up some times. the colors for the stickerless are ok and its pretty loud. also probably one of the lightest cubes out there. over all fun cube, good for a newer or advanced speed cuber.