The Ghost Hand Magic is a sturdy, high-quality magic board puzzle that is capable of achieving a variety of shapes when the panels are folded in certain ways. This model has a total of 8 panels bound together with string. It comes packed in a box, and it is currently only available with a silver background color.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is an excellent puzzle. It's fast, sturdy, and controllable. This was the first off-brand magic I've bought and it was much better than my old Rubik's brand one.
its a great puzzle, so long as you know how to handle it. I gave it to my older brother and he twisted and snapped 3 strings... before that, it was great
Great Puzzle! I would highly reccomend using it, as the puzzle is fast and durable. It's a bit slow at first, but once you lubricate and break in the magic, it gets a lot better. I really enjoy solving this puzzle!
Nice Magic, very strong and sterdy!