Ghost Hand Phoenix 3x3
As Ghost Hand's first new 3x3 in many years, the Phoenix represents Ghost Hand's best attempt at creating a modern 3x3. The Phoenix is a crunchy yet smooth cube, and it aims to compete with other recent mid to high tier cube releases. It is packaged inside a white Ghost Hand box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is pretty good, it has a strange plastic feel, hard and crunchy, that i like very much, it corner cuts the same as most modern cubes. Corner twists feel easy, although i havent got one during a solve yet. The shades are pretty dumb though, almost Sheng Shou shades. I havent done anything to the cube yet, although some traxxas 10k would propably make this cube really nice.
Overall its one of those strange cubes that everyone forgets about, but isnt that bad, good for collection and okay for speedsolving.
Hopefully this is enough to convince you to give this puzzle a go.
The plastic is awful on this puzzle and if feels like it is like cement. For 15$ i would get a yan 3 or somthing else.