Glubicle Double 3x3
Two MeiLong 3x3s glued together at one corner. This “product” is perfect for fans of 3x3, creativity, and poorly conceived entertainment.
Note: please do not disassemble by force. We worked hard to make two perfectly good 3x3s less practical.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My son selected the glubicle after seeing it on a stream. He knew it was a one of a kind item that he planned to showcase on his wall shelf. He couldn't help but play with it and after a few days it came apart.
We intended to glue it back but he shared one half with a friend who didn't own any cubes. The little glue spot on there didn't matter.
So it unintentionally went from a display piece to a friendship cube. Everyone's happy.