GoCube Edge 3x3
One of the first smart cubes ever released, The GoCube Edge is a magnetic 3x3 equipped with Bluetooth 5.0. This model features a novel pillowed design, giving it a cool, futuristic appearance. GoCube’s accompanying app allows you to race with cubers around the world, play mini-games, learn, and compete in speedcubing events.
The GoCube Edge 3x3 comes with a USB charger, a charging stand, a high quality cube pouch, and a 1-year warranty by the manufacturer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is amazing out of the box, the first turns were completely mind blowing! The corner cutting is at least 45-50 degrees and 5-10 reverse OTB! It doesn’t even matter that this thing has a ball core, it moves a little like my gan 11 m pro with a sturdier and slightly heavier feel, the magnets inside are fairly medium strength. After putting 40-50 solves onto it and lubing it, the puzzle turns even better! The app is very easy to understand. You’ve got a section for games, another for quick solving, and another for timing yourself. The quick timer doesn’t affect your actual AO5 or AO12, only the solo timer does. Overall I’ve had a wonderful experience with this puzzle and may just get another one for my brother as a Christmas gift so he can learn to solve a 3x3! Oh did I not mention this cube’s app has an academy function built in?! It does! It’s very straight forward and even tells you how and if you messed up, and tells you how to fix that mistake, all until you solve the 3x3
the gocube has a great app great turning but it has a ball core :(