The Gray Matter Mirror 4x4x4 Illusion Inside puzzle is a standard 4x4 with 3D printed extensions attached to the outside. The effect looks like a 3x3 on a stand, but it is actually a fully functional 4x4!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Just got this in this past week and I love the way it looks when it's on display. What I feel needs to be stressed to everyone buying this is BE CAREFUL when using. It's not a speedcube, it's not even as "smooth" as the jankiest cube you own. You need to turn each side as much as it'll allow. If it gives any resistance, correct its shape and try again with as little torque as imaginable. You obviously don't want to break this. I just gathered the courage to mix the cube up, which made me immediately come on here to provide this review. Solving it is going to be fun, but don't let wanting to break your last record solving it get in the way of that fun you're going to have.
I'm giving this a 4 because I wasn't expecting this. Everything else about it is awesome. I'm so glad there's a company that's finally making non-traditional cubes. I've been wanting a 4x4x4 mirror cube forever, and this, along with their other 4x4x4 mirror/illusion selection is outstanding. Don't pass this up if you want to have a challenge, both solving it and handling it, as well as an awesome cube to put on display.
Just remember to rotate slowly! :D