Are you bored of the regular 3x3? Check out the Hand Massage 3x3 Cube! This larger-than-average puzzle turns like a 3x3 but has uniquely colored balls that you can interchange between sides.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Here's an actual review of the thing instead of a dead meme.
I think on paper, the concept and mechanism for this thing is very cool and interesting. In reality, it's still fun to play with, but there are some pretty noticeable issues with the puzzle.
For one, the balls on this thing pop CONSTANTLY. When I say constantly, I really do mean that. A ball pops out genuinely about 15 times a solve, and it doesn't even happen from forcing layers to move. Luckily there's no situations where you can put a ball in the wrong place and making it unsolvable. They're pretty easy to put back in, too.
The layers are somewhat stiff, but with so many pieces needing to be lined very precisely, I guess that's to be expected. Once things are lined up very well, it moves okay.
This puzzle is very cool and unique, and it's fun to incorporate sliding moves with regular 3x3 scrambling moves. I think with the precision needed to use a puzzle like this, this is just about as good as you can make it. Just make sure to use this in an area where you're not going to be able to lose pieces easily, and you should have a fun time with it.
it is very good and fun to play with. recommended for everyone. It is so good I bought 10 of 69 of them and gave them to quandale dingle.