The HeyKube 3x3 is a smart cube with multiple ways to play! It can show you how to solve a scrambled cube move by move, teach you how to solve the cube on your own, and it also can teach you cool patterns on the 3x3.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this tube even though it was $100. It was worth it because it was awesome for my kid and my sister who has autism and it was amazing. Highly recommend it .
The Heykube is a solid cube. It turns decently well and the magnet strength is good. The non-rounded pieces gives bad corner cutting performance though. I love the smart cube side of this product though. The method used to show you how to solve the cube is questionable but it works. And yes, it shows you how to solve the cube without a second device like a phone. You also do have that part though, like the app. The app is very simple and easy to navigate which is very good.
I would give this cube a 4 star rating but I am giving it a 5 star because the other review only says terrible.
Actually, I'd give a 4 star rating performance, but this cube is very expensive. $100. I got it on sale for $50 but this cube just isn't worth a hundred dollars. I feel this cube deserves a price tag of $45 but not $100. Overall, this cube is too expensive.
In summary, the HeyKube offers solid performance for a very not solid and very bad pricetag. I would not recommend this cube due to it's price, but I might give it to a friend because it is pretty good.