Holy Crystal Fidget Cube
The Holy Crystal Fidget Cube is a new 12-sided contraption developed specifically with fidgeters in mind. With the Holy Crystal Fidget Cube, you can perform a variety of moves on each side of a dodecahedron to help you relax and keep your fingers occupied. The Holy Crystal Fidget cube measures approximately 6.3 x 6.3 x 4.5cm.
The functions of the Holy Crystal Fidget Cube are as follows:
- Gear - 3 gears to be poked and rolled with voice of clarity and harmony.
- Disk - Turn it just like you are turning a disk.
- Button - Gamepad controller buttons experience Silicone Ball - It is resilient and can be pulled and pinched freely.
- Silicone ball-Soft and exquisite hand feeling, resilient.
- Joystick - You don't have to be a gamer to enjoy the gliding action.
- Switch - Pivot it back and forth and make you feel like turning on and off something
- Soft Rope - It is retractable and can hung anywhere.
- Click - With it you don't need to click that pen anymore
- Finger Massage - The tactility of the surface has the function of improving blood circulation and massage.
- Worry Stone - Use your fingers to rub it repeatedly and it can relieve stress and annoyance effectively.
- Sliding Blocks - Sliding blocks to adjust your own life rhythm.
- Emoji - The little faces are cute. They won't get angry no matter how you pinch them
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Fortunatelh instructions, I highly recommend that if you get stuck during any portion of this puzzle that you can reference the instructions to help you with it. I am Pleased to say that OOTB no lube was needed.
one big problem is that the power switch doesn't work, I can't figure out where to put the batteries.
overall a good addition.
So at the time of writing, this product was on sale for only 2.99 rather than the usual price of 14.99
It is a great deal and has so many features. It can be hung on a wall and comes in so many different colors. However, I thought this would be something you hold and grasp in your hand, but it is much bigger than that, but it works for me. If you want something to grasp on, buy the Fidget Cube, not this Fidget Crystal Thingy that even isn't a cube. Really a stress reliever, especially during competitions. It's on clearance so get it soon before it runs out.
It's a ok figet "cube". it has a ton of stuff on it but much are the same sadly, and it's kind of to big, like okay i was expecting a big thing but it's a bitt to big to fit in your pants or anything, and the price! its to expensive for its own good, if you are going to buy a fidget cube, buy the normal one, better, cost less and small, it's perfect for fidgeting, but this one, nope! (sorry for bad spelling english is not my first languge)
It really is soothing to play with this thing. Lots of different things to click, pull, flip, etc. Fun little time waster.
It was very fast and controllable. Sweet corner-cutting and reverse. Only problem is that the stickers keep coming off. I had to buy more stickers. but the overall performance of this cube is awesome! You should definitely buy it!!
This has no flaws whatsoever. 12 sides, all super satisfying to fidget with. The 6 sides that are on the fidget cube as well as this are much better on the Holy Crystal compared to them. There is also no design flaws! It's literally perfect for me. I got mine in white and it looks really good, but do what suits you. If you gag at the kind of overkill price of $15, then you are missing out. Have fun!