The How-to Cube is a standard 3x3 with QR code logo that links to our 3x3 tutorial video.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I work at a glorified daycare for after-school middle schoolers who know I can solve a cube and want to play with it whenever I'm bored and take one out. This cube is great for that purpose - it's cheap and the QR code logo gives them something to do for an hour or so as they follow along with the tutorial provided. The mechanism isn't thin or fragile in the slightest so even when they're tossing it around or dropping it, the cube doesn't break! It's a good buy for if you have a kid or work around kids like I do.
Got this cube for free last week in the weekly sale for my son who is interested in cubing. It was easy for him to use the QR code and he watched the video multiple times. The cube turns pretty well out of the box, and when lubed with some Lubical Speedy it turns really well. I would highly recommend this item for a new cuber.