The Hunter Pillowed 2x4x6 from Calvin's Puzzle is the first mass-produced, fully-functional 2x4x6 cuboid to be released. It features a pillowed design that helps with holding and turning the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle has to be one of the best cuboids, the solve is both challenging yet intuitive and doesn't take too long. As said in the other review there is a popping problem but the more you play with the puzzle, the less these pops occur. Personally I have not had a problem with the stickers but the corner stickers were badly stuck down out of the box. I definitely recommend this puzzle to anyone who likes cuboids of any description.
It's real fun to solve it but it pops if you are not careful with the alignments in the 2x2 turns. I solved like 7 times and I got three pops, one of them was three external and one internal. Perhaps it would be better after tightening tensions a bit, which can be easily done.
The corner stickers' corners peel off right out of the box but this is expectable because of the geometry of the piece and easily fixable by using double-sided tape.
Don't get me wrong this puzzle is fun, the only real problem with this puzzle is that it pops. If it is an external piece that pops out it is really easy to fix it but if an internal piece pops it is a lot harder. Also the stickers aren't the best, not bad but not good.