KungFu 3x3 Gear Cube
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's a good cube, it locks up a little but great value for the price. It's a fun puzzle to learn with a bit more challenge than other gear cubes because of the center pieces. Would definitely recommend if your looking for a unique and fun puzzle.
It’s turning isn’t amazing, but the build up quality is great for $6. Nothing pops off and it doesn’t feel cheap.
I got this because I wanted a gear cube that did not have stickers. I also own the Hello Cube Gear Shift 3x3 and 2x2. The size of this cube was a bit smaller than I was anticipating, but the turning is smooth and quiet and the quality is amazing for the price. Gear cubes are certainly easier than regular 3x3's, but to non-cubers, they look incredibly difficult and you do not have to tell them how easy they are. If you enjoy Gear Cubes, this is a must buy.
a lot better than the mefferts, but its still sluggish