KungFu YueHun 2x2 - Unstickered
The KungFu YueHun is a new 2x2 speedcube from the popular Chinese brand KungFu. Designed with speedcubing performance in mind, the YueHun 2x2 features smooth turning and good overall performance at a low price point.
Note: This DIY Kit actually comes assembled but without any stickers (stock stickers + logo are included with the DIY Kit). This is ideal for someone who plans to resticker the cube anyway and doesn't want to take time removing the stickers. Please note that the cube is also not pre-lubricated from the factory to facilitate putting the stickers on.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube itself was really bad. It was way to flexible and would lock up a lot!, I try to see if tensioning would work but nothing happened. About the 2nd week I had it the top right pice/the white,orange and green picebroke of in the middle of a solve. So overall it was a really bad cube.
First thing when i opened it i loved the turning style and it fit me. I used it for about a week and a half then i got a super bad lock and I can't fix it. It makes me mad that the cube i bought broke