The LanLan 2x2 Dodecahedron is a 12-sided shape modification of a standard 2x2. It features high quality construction and smooth turning.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Out of the box it was very stiff and hard to turn, but after lessening the tensions and several solves it became a lot better. I even put some lubicle speedy in just for fun, and it now can somewhat speed solve for a non-wca puzzle. I have had no issues with popping as well. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a simple non-wca puzzle.
The caps fall off every 2 seconds and it catches so much. A cap got kinda pushed off from a finger trick and hit me in the eye! Very poor quality and requires safety glasses!
Feels nice right out of the box. Had no problems with it popping
A really nice cube. I recently got this for my birthday, and out of the box it turn really well. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it occasionally pops, but other than that, this is an excellent puzzle. I definetly recommend.
Its a fun puzzle to solve but my pops alot the core is a lanlan is smooth but the mech is very weak and cheap plastic
This is a really fun puzzle to solve! The turning is smooth, the corner cutting is great and there are no lockups. The stickers are high-quality. I bought this at a competition, so I'm not sure how it is out of the box. But, if you want a good, fun shape-mod puzzle, then get this! It's pretty cool.