The LanLan 3x3 Diamond is a multi-sided 3x3 shape mod. It turns smoothly right out of the box and feels sturdy.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'd purchased this gem of a cube with no idea of what to expect.
Also; I'd purchased this puzzle here, at the Cubicle over one year ago. I don't remember how this felt OOTB so let me say that over one year later, this delight of a puzzle cube feels fantastic. The cube's design is holding strong as a brand new cube. The sticker quality is what I'd like to see in all of my cubes. There's no fading or peeling whatsoever.
This cube is a lot smaller than I'd expected, as I recall, the pictures don't have anything to compare the scale.
I'm happy to share a photo to display this.
I've tried to show cubes that you may have and of course, a Cubicle business card.
This cube turns very fast. It's a good cube to have if you are bored one day. It's an absolute pleasure to solve.
You need to buy this its cheep and has a buttery feel.